General Terms and Conditions for Registration
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- Cancellations & Registration Changes: To request cancellations or changes in your registration type, please email the Conference Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Currency Consideration: As payments are in NTD (New Taiwan Dollar), refunds will also be in NTD. Attendees are responsible for any currency exchange differences when converting to their local currency. This policy applies to the refund.
- Refund Timing: Refunds for registration fees will be processed after the conclusion of APRC 2024.
- Refund Method: Confirmed refunds will be issued after the conference, using your initial payment method.
- Bank Charges: Participants are responsible for any bank charges associated with the refund process.
- Refund Schedule (GMT+8):
|Cancellation Cut-off Date
|Cancellation from Oct. 18, 2023 to Feb. 15, 2024
||50% of the payment made
|Cancellation on or after Feb. 16, 2024
|No show / Depart early
Participants are advised to arrange their own travel and medical insurance and to extend their policy to cover personal possessions, as the Conference does not provide coverage for individual booking cancellations, theft, or damage to belongings.
While every effort will be made to present the program as advertised, APRC 2024 reserves the right to modify or cancel, without prior notice, any arrangements, programs, or other items related directly or indirectly to the conference due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control. APRC 2024 Conference Secretariat is not responsible for any losses or inconveniences resulting from such alterations. If the conference is canceled, all pre-paid fees will be fully refunded. However, the Conference Secretariat is not liable for any losses or inconveniences caused by such cancellations.