In light of the overwhelming number of requests we have received regarding the submission deadline for abstracts, the APRC 2024 Organizing Committee is pleased to announce an extension for the call for abstracts until November 30, 2023. We urge all potential contributors to maximize this extension and prepare the abstracts to make a lasting impact in the field of tuberculosis and lung disease healthcare.
For more information, please refer to the following Abstract Submission Guidelines.
Steps for Abstract Submission
All abstracts must be submitted and received in the period Mar 31, 2023 and Nov 30, 2023 through the APRC 2024 Abstract Portal ONLY.
All abstracts must be written in English, including the title, abstract content, names of the authors, affiliations, table or image.
When you submit an abstract online, your abstract will be automatically edited according to the APRC 2024 Abstract Book’s format. It is the authors’ responsibility to review the submissions and correct them. Please proofread your abstract before completing your submission.
Submission of an abstract implies that the presenting author has the consent of all authors and has obtained necessary institutional clearances.
Submission of an abstract acknowledges acceptance for the abstract to be published in the official conference abstract book.
Authors are required to indicate their presentation preference of among oral, poster, or either by checking the appropriate box on the submission web page. The Scientific Committee, however, reserves the right to make the final decision on the mode of presentation.
The presenting author agrees to register, attend the conference and present the abstracts as scheduled. The presenting author must register at the time of his or her abstract submission.
The Scientific Committee will review all submitted abstracts. The reviewing process is confidential and decisions are final.
All abstracts must be submitted online, please refer to the information below.
- Title: Use a concise title that indicates the content of the abstract. The complete title should be capitalized and should not exceed 50 words. Refrain from using abbreviations in the title.
- Authors: Names and surnames for each author must be provided. Do not include degrees or titles. You may choose ONE tentative presenter.
- Affiliations: Each affiliation should be listed by organization, City/Suburb/Town, State and country.
- Abstract Contents: The abstract consists of title, introduction, materials and methods, results, conclusions and discussion, and acknowledgement (optional) and references (optional). A single spacing between each part in the body of abstract is required. Abstracts should not exceed 300 words. Abstracts will be reproduced exactly as submitted and will not be edited in any way.
- Acknowledgement (optional) and References (optional): Please limit acknowledgement and references to a maximum of 5. They must be included in the 300 word limit.
- Table and Image(optional): The maximum file/pixel size of each image is 500KB, 600(w)ⅹ800(h)pixel. An abstract includes the maximum of ONE Table and ONE Image. Table and image may be uploaded in JPG or PNG format only. The table and image would be located at the bottom of the document.
- Table and Image Caption(optional): Please provide the caption text (max 100 words) for the table and image you uploaded.
- Keywords(optional): You may provide 3-5 keywords separated by comma. (i.e. “Delicious Food, Nutrition, Daily Exercise”)
Travel Award – TB Study
This grant, USD1000, is available exclusively to researchers from low or lower middle income economies, especially student, resident, fellow, or non-physician practitioner, who has submitted exceptional abstracts on TB study and has been acknowledged by the Organizing Committee.
The beneficiaries must present their oral presentation in person during the APRC 2024 and are responsible for covering the applicable 20% tax and associated bank charges, according to the relevant tax laws in Taiwan. We encourage the applicants to consider this when applying, as we believe that the benefits of this award are worth the investment.
We hope this will allow candidates to make an informed decision about whether to apply, and we look forward to receiving your applications!
||1-1. Pediatric TB
1-2. Laboratory Diagnosis
1-3. Drug-Susceptible TB
1-4. Drug-Resistant TB
1-5. TB & Comorbidities
1-6. Management of LTBI
||2-1. COVID-19 Vaccine
2-2. Novel/Oral Drug Treatment of COVID-19
2-3. COVID-19 Pneumonia
|3. Respiratory Tract Infection
||3-1 Viral Infection other than COVID-19
3-2 Bacterial Pneumonia
3-3 Nontuberculous Mycobacteria
3-4 Fungal Infection
|4. Critical Care Medicine
5. Respiratory Therapy
6. Thoracic Oncology
7. Intervention Bronchoscopy
8. Pulmonary Hypertension
9. Interstitial Lung Diseases
10. Sleep Medicine
13. Environmental Lung Disease